BULK SOAP LOAVES - It's a frugal thing!
- Are you in love with a certain type of soap?
- Buying natural soap in bulk is definitely the frugal way to go.
- Your soap is made to order, fresh, and catered to you.
- Your loaf of natural soap arrives cut into bars sized for faster curing and easy use. Your loaf is freshly made and has not completed natural soap’s necessary cure time.
- The cure date for your loaf is will be listed in your order.
- Your soap loaf is 80+ ounces fresh out of the mold. As the saponification process continues and the water evaporates, the ounces will decrease slightly. You are not losing soap, but rather gaining a milder soap that will last longer (more suds, less melting).
- 1 loaf of soap yields 16 bars, approximately 4.5 ounces each.
- When purchasing a loaf, you are getting c. 4 bars free.
- Cure your soap in open air, where humidity is low. You can use a drawer for curing, also – best to leave it cracked open for the first few weeks. Rotating/flipping your bars also facilitates curing. Once cured, you should always store natural soap in porous material. Coffee filters or paper work great! Tucking soap in drawers between clothes or in a linen closet is a great way to allow it to keep curing while doing double duty – lovely aroma to your garments as well as the nooks & crannies in your home!
- If you have any questions, feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you don’t want to have a lapse in your supply, place an order when you get down to the last few bars, so we can get a jump on the cure time! Any of my recipes can be ordered in bulk! Please contact me if you do not see a particular type of soap listed.
- If you want labels for your soap, please 'Contact' me and I will invoice you. One sheet of (10) labels with 10 natural un-bleached coffee filters is $2.50. You may choose to customize my labels (for a wedding, gift, or personalize with a name). The fee for custom labels is $4.99/sheet of 10 labels (unbleached coffee filters included).
Thank you, again, for loving my soap!
"Anyone's life truly lived consists of work, sunshine, exercise, SOAP, plenty of fresh air, and a happy contented spirit."- Lillie Langtry